|TRAINING RUN WITH BEN PULHAM AND JENNY HUANG|
|Date||14 April 2018, Saturday|
|Time||7.00am to 9.30am|
|Venue||F1 Pit Building, 1 Republic Boulevard, Singapore 038975. Level 1 Open Carpark Area|
During this session, Ben will show you:
- Why warm up and cool down are important for a good race
- Dynamic exercises that will prime you for the run
- Why raceday execution is more important than fitness
- How you can maximise your fitness on raceday to achieve your personal best
Think that’s all? Of course not. Jenny will share her insights on:
- What it means to be a PhysioRunner
- Common running myths and how to dispel them
- Causes of pain
- The differences between Prehab and Rehab
One lucky runner will win a pair of New Balance 890v6 running shoes (worth $179) after the session.
Register now by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and mobile number.
Limited slots are available.
Ben Pulham is the founder of Coached, a heart rate training programme that helps you optimise, track and enjoy your training.
A former elite triathlete who has represented New Zealand at Triathlon World Championships, World Cups and in the Olympic Trials, Ben is a sought after endurance coach who has worked with thousands of athletes and many global brands.
Jenny is a physiotherapist whose knowledge for running and rehab enables her help athletes reap the most benefits from rehabilitation when they are injured.
Jenny graduated with her Masters from the University of Texas Medical Branch with Top Honors in 1997 and is the Principal Physiotherapist at Phoenix Rehab.