What is #RunRideHomeSG?
Start your eco journey in 2019 by joining the Income Eco Run #RunRideHomeSG initiative. Introduced in 2018 to encourage participants to use alternative modes of transport that are beneficial to the environment and promote a healthy lifestyle.
This year, we are including bicycles and scooters into the program. Lower your carbon footprint by cycling or riding in addition to running as an alternative mode of transport on your commute. Go green and support the #RunRideHomeSG initiative in preparation for the Income Eco Run 2019!
Stand to win prizes at our exciting monthly challenges from January to April 2019 when you #RunRideHomeSG!
Check out our highlights from the launch of #RUNHOMESG in 2018!
March Virtual Challenge
Congratulations to winners of the January and February instalments of #RunRideHomeSG Virtual Challenge!
The excitement is building up with Income Eco Run less than 2 months away, and more prizes are up for grabs as you continue to #RunRideHomeSG.
Capture your efforts to run or ride from 1 March to 31 March 2019 and you could walk away with one of the prizes below. Every time you post with the #RunRideHomeSG hashtag on the #RunRideHomeSG Facebook group page, you will get 1 chance to enter our giveaway! That means the more you post, the better your chances! Terms and conditions apply.
|1||Polar A370 Fitness Tracker||$279|
|2||JBL Reflect Mini 2||$169|
|3||New Balance Drawstring bag + New Balance Visor||$40|
How to Participate?
1. Follow our #RunRideHomeSG Facebook group page
2. Plan your route using any app that tracks distance and familiarise yourself with the route. Here are some distance tracking apps you can use.
3. Start your #RunRideHomeSG!
Terms & Conditions
- The March #RunRideHomeSG Virtual Challenge runs from 1 Mar 2019 0001hrs to 31 Mar 2019 1159hrs.
- To qualify for the prizes, runners must first be a member of our Facebook #RunRideHomeSG Facebook group.
- Runners must post screenshots of their recorded distance on their preferred activity tracker. All screenshots must show the DATE and TIME of the run or riding distance in order to be eligible for the prize.
- Winners will be announced on the #RunRideHomeSG Facebook page within 1 week of the end of each month.
- Runners may stop and run or ride at their own time and pace and each run or ride need not be continuous.
- Each participant may only post up to 2 run or rides each day on the #RunRideHomeSG Facebook group.
- Runners participating in the #RunRideHomeSG movement are doing so at their own risk and understanding of their existing fitness levels. Runners participating in the #RunRideHomeSG movement are doing so at their own risk and understanding of their existing fitness levels.
- For more information on Sports Safety, please refer to please refer to this.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.