What is #RunRideHomeSG?
Start your eco journey in 2019 by joining the Income Eco Run #RunRideHomeSG initiative. Introduced in 2018 to encourage participants to use alternative modes of transport that are beneficial to the environment and promote a healthy lifestyle.
This year, we are including bicycles and scooters into the program. Lower your carbon footprint by cycling or riding in addition to running as an alternative mode of transport on your commute. Go green and support the #RunRideHomeSG initiative in preparation for the Income Eco Run 2019!
Stand to win prizes at our exciting monthly challenges from January to April 2019 when you #RunRideHomeSG!
Check out our highlights from the launch of #RUNHOMESG in 2018!
February Challenge - Plogging
Plogging is a combination of jogging and picking up litter. It’s simple and fun, while empowering everyone to help to create a clean and green city! All you need is a trash bag, a pair of gloves and you can start plogging. It’s easy!
For the month of February, join us in the #RunRideHomeSG movement and clean up our coastline! Try your hands at plogging while training for Income Eco Run!
|Date||23 February 2019, Saturday|
|Location||East Coast Park (Pavilion in front of Parkview Green)|
|Time||7.30am to 9.30am|
Please bring your own gloves and trash bags to support the #ZeroWaste movement!
First 100 participants who sign up and arrive will get a complimentary Decathlon Shoe Storage Pocket! In addition, all participants will stand chance to win the following prizes in our lucky draw.
|1||Polar M430 GPS Running Watch||$339|
|2||Polar A370 Rubi Fitness Tracker||$279|
|8.00am||Introduction to #RUNRIDEHOMESG & warm up|
|9.25am||Winners to be announced|
How to Participate?
Register for the session by sending us an email with your name, contact number and email address to Info@IncomeEcoRun.sg.
Can't Make It For Plogging?
You can still do your own plogging in the month of February! Here's how you can be a part of our #RunRideHomeSG initiative:
1. Follow our #RunRideHomeSG Facebook group page
2. Plan your route using any app that tracks distance and familiarise yourself with the route. Here are some distance tracking apps you can use.
3. Start your #RunRideHomeSG!
Terms & Conditions
- Runners participating in the #RunRideHomeSG movement are doing so at their own risk and understanding of their existing fitness levels.
- For more information on Sports Safety, please refer to please refer to this.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.