FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the race categories?
- Income Eco Run 2019 has five race categories. Please refer to the table below.
Race Category Age Group Type 21.1km Half Marathon Men / Women 18 years old & above Competitive 10km Men / Women 16 years old & above 10km Mixed Team 16 years old & above Zero Waste 5km Run 13 years old & above Non-competitive 1.2km Kids Dash Boys / Girls 9 - 12 years old 800m Kids Dash Boys / Girls 4 - 8 years old (accompanied by parents) COMPETITIVE 21.1km Half Marathon Men / Women
18 years old & above
10km Men / Women
16 years old & above
10km Mixed Team
16 years old & above
NON-COMPETITIVE Zero Waste 5km Run
13 years old & above
1.2km Kids Dash Boys / Girls
9 - 12 years old
800m Kids Dash Boys / Girls
4 - 8 years old (accompanied by parents)
- What is the difference between an 'Eco Runner' and a 'Zero Waste Runner'?
- A ‘Zero Waste Runner’ enjoys different race entitlements from other participants, i.e. ‘Eco Runners’. Please click here to find out more about the Runner's Entitlements.
All ‘Zero Waste Runners’ at Income Eco Run 2019, will receive a reusable cup to encourage hydration using these cups throughout the Race in a bid to reduce the use of paper cups at hydration stations. Zero Waste runners for 10km and 21.1km Half Marathon are also encouraged to use the reusable cup en-route the race.
- What entitlements does a runner get?
- You may wish to click here to find out more about the Runner’s Entitlements.
- What is the criteria for taking part in the 10km Mixed Team?
- A Mixed Team must comprise 4 team members with at least one female participant per team. All team members must complete the 10km race route.
- How do I register as a group?
- You can register as a group if you have more than 10 runners. Please call our hotline at 9826 6882 or email info@IncomeEcoRun.sg for more details.
- Can I get a refund, if for any reason, I can’t participate in the race after registering?
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Can I transfer my registration or give my race bib to someone else?
- All registrations and race bibs are unique and non-transferable.
- Can I change my race t-shirt size/race category after my registration?
- This is subject to availability. Email us at info@IncomeEcoRun.sg for enquiries.
- I've made a mistake in my particulars during registration! How do I change it?
- Kindly email us at info@IncomeEcoRun.sg with the correct details.
- When is race pack collection?
- Get the latest updates from Income Eco Run Facebook page and/or via your email. More information will be provided closer to race day.
- When will Income Eco Run 2019 be held?
- The race will be held on 28 April 2019, Sunday.
- Where is the starting point for Income Eco Run 2019?
- F1 Pit Building
1 Republic Boulevard, Singapore 038975
Stay updated with the Race via the Income Eco Run Facebook page.
- What is the flag-off time of the respective categories?
FLAG-OFF TIMING 21.1km Half Marathon 5.00am 10km / 10km Mixed Team 6.30am Zero Waste 5km Run 7.30am 1.2km Kids Dash (9 - 12 years) 8.45am 800m Kids Dash (4 - 8 years) 9.00am
*Subject to changes
- How will the winning team of the 10km Mixed Team be determined?
- The team’s timing will be based on the combined “Gun time” of all 4 participants.
- Are 10km Mixed Team participants eligible for individual category prizes?
- No. Team category participants are only eligible for team prizes.
- What are the prizes?
- Click here to find out more about the Prizes for the Competitive categories.
- Will I get a finisher's medal upon completion of the race?
- Yes, all participants who complete the race will receive a unique finisher's medal, unless you have signed up as a ‘Zero Waste Runner’.
- Is there a cut-off time for the 21.1km and 10km competitive runs
- Yes. The cut-off time for 21.1km Half Marathon Category is 4.5 hours, while it is 3 hours for 10 km /10 km Mixed Team. For Zero Waste 5km Run, it is 2 hours.
Participants who are still running after the cut-off times are required to follow the traffic rules and run on pedestrian footpaths adjacent to the run route.
- Can I accompany my kid for the Kids Dash?
- One parent/guardian is allowed to accompany the child during the run. This is only applicable to the participants of 800m Kids Dash (4 - 8 years old) category.
- Can I bring along my pets?
- Participants are not allowed to bring their pets along for the run.
- Where can I leave my belongings for safekeeping during the run?
- Baggage deposit services will be provided at the Race Site. Runners are advised to pack light on race day and refrain from bringing valuables to the event.
- Will there be markers along the routes?
- Yes, distance markers will be placed at every kilometre for the respective race routes.
- What if I am injured during the run or unable to complete the run?
- Runners can approach any of our route marshals or First-Aid personnel en-route to seek assistance.
- Will there be road closure?
- There will be road closures during the course of the race. Kindly refer to the race website for more information closer to the race day.
- Will shuttle bus services be offered?
- Yes, shuttle bus services will be provided from selected MRT stations to the F1 Pit Building on 28 April 2019.
Kindly refer to the race website for more information closer to the race day.
- How do I get the latest updates on Income Eco Run?
- You can stay updated on the race via Income Eco Run Facebook page.