- Income Eco Run is organised by NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (referred herein as the "Organiser" or ìIncomeî) in accordance with these Rules & Regulations that is applicable to the Participants, which can be found at www.IncomeEcoRun.sg ("Official Website").
- Completion of the online entry form confirms the Participants' agreement to abide by the relevant Rules & Regulations of Income Eco Run. These Rules & Regulations apply at the material time and to all any ruling of the Organiser.
- The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form (the "Registration Data"); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- The Organiser may contact the Participant from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant's registration and refuse any and all future use of the Official Website (or any parts thereof).
- Any disputes arising from participation in Income Eco Run shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the laws of Singapore.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other records of the Event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone Income Eco Run at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case they will make an effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. If Income Eco Run has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refund of registration fees paid and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Organiser reserves the right to set the fees for the different categories as expedient to its intents and purposes.
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of registration fees for those participants who eventually do not take part in Income Eco Run, for whatever reason.
- No exchange of tee sizes is allowed.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries to prohibited areas without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- Participants below 18 years of age need to seek parental or guardian consent before participating in the event.
- All policyholders who have inforce policies with Income are eligible for the special rate, except for single trip travel insurance.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Income Eco Run race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the Participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- Participants must wear their assigned number bib on his/her chest at all times during the race. Participants without the allocated bib number will not be allowed to take part in the race.
- The Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without refund of registration fees.
- The "Gun Time" will be considered to determine the winners except for the Kids Dash categories. Gun time is the time from the start signal until the runner crosses the finish line.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to replace any winners if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- Participants who do not start within 30 minutes from their respective flag off point (21km Men/Women, 10km Men/Women/Team) will be disqualified and for safety reasons, are not allowed to start.
- The Kids Dash categories are non-competitive.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/guardian consent and fill up the relevant indemnity form when registering online, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to that Participant.
- No pets, or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is allowed on the course during the race except official race and medical vehicles.
- While baggage deposit services are provided on the race day, the Organiser will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited. The Organiser also reserves the right to check any item or baggage deposited.
SAFETY & MEDICAL ADVISORY
- Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the safety of participants, participants take part at their own risks and the Organiser, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the run to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/ or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- For the safety of participants, participants are advised to run on the designated route and observe traffic regulations.
- If you have any enquiries regarding the Rules and Regulations, please contact us at email@example.com.
- After registration, there will be no fee refund for Participants who do not eventually take part in the Race for any reasons whatsoever.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed.
- Participants, who commence before the actual start time of the race category for which they registered for, will be disqualified. The start time for the respective race categories can be found on the Official Website.
- Participants who do not start within 30 minutes from their respective flag off point (Half Marathon, 10km Men/Women & Kids Dash) will be disqualified and for safety reasons, may not be allowed to start.
PERSONAL INFORMATION CLAUSE
You agree that any personally identifiable information which you provide to us may be collected by Income and used for various purposes, including without limitation:
- To provide goods and services by Income or its designated representatives, related organisations or business partners to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto;
- To verify and record your personal particulars and to use the information to communicate with you;
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to goods and services of Income, its affiliates and related organisations;
- Any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, and any other media records of this event may be used by the Organiser for any legitimate purposes, including any commercial and marketing uses, and/or to be uploaded onto Income Eco Run public sites and channels. I acknowledge that Income Eco Run owns all rights to the photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of this event.
- In the event that registered participants do not wish for his/her photographs and/or any other media records of him/her at this event to be used by Income Eco Run, please inform and provide clear instructions to the Organiser in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that registered participants do not wish to receive regular updates on future engagement events and programmes organised by the Organiser, as well as opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback, please inform and provide clear instructions to the Organiser by indicating your option on the registration form or in writing at email@example.com.