COMPLIMENTARY PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE COVERAGE
All Income Eco Run 2019 ("Event") registered participants1 will be automatically entitled to these complimentary Personal Accident benefits from the start till the end of race day2!
• Payout of up to $10,0003 for accidental death or permanent disability due to an accident
• Receive up to $5004 for medical expenses for injury due to an accident
There is no need to sign up for the complimentary insurance coverage.
- The complimentary Personal Accident Insurance coverage is only available to Event registered participants ("you") if you are 80 years old and below.
- You will be insured from the time you arrive at Event’s Assembly Point until you leave the Event’s Assembly Point or at the end of the Event, whichever is earlier.
- This benefit is payable if accidental death or permanent disability happens within 90 days from the date of the accident. It is subject to the scale of compensation as shown in the Policy Contract.
- We pay for the medical expenses for injury due to an accident up to the maximum benefit limit of $500 or up to a period of 45 days from the date of the accident whichever comes first.
This is for general information only. The specific terms, conditions and exclusions are set out in the policy contract.
This policy is protected under the Policies Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your Policies is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 29 April 2018.